Bank and Credit Union Drive Thru Signs
The BannerFlex GMS Messenger stand is a great solution for long-term outdoor ground signage. They are ideal for credit unions and bank drive thru lanes. Just think about how many customers pass through your drive up lanes everyday and your are missing the chance to market to them. Our drive thru signs are the solution. While the stand is permanently bolted to concrete, wood or other permanent base, the sign is a digitally printed vinyl banner which can be changed easily. This makes it very cost effective, giving you the option to change the sign out for different promotions or other marketing programs.
The stand is made from aluminum and is powder coated in your choice of black or gray. The base is very durable and was designed to withstand even the harshest Midwest winters. The outdoor banner stand can vary in width from 16 inches wide to 24 inches wide. This allows the stand to fit almost any drive-through island at banks and credit unions. Of course there are many other uses for these outdoor signs as well including parking garage islands, parks and zoos, special exterior retail signage or anywhere long-term sidewalk level signage is needed.
- Holds 72″ or 48″ tall graphic banner (same unit accommodates both banner sizes)
- Durable 100% aluminum construction
- Powder coat finish in black or gray (custom colors available)
- Graphics can be changed easily and cost effectively
- Measures 77 ¼” tall from ground to top
- 16″, 18″, 20″ and 24″ standard widths – fits most drive through islands
- Designed to be permanently mounted to concrete, wood, etc.
- Tamper-proof fasteners
- Spring-loaded banner tension
- Made in the USA