Basic information for uploading files to KBW is listed below. The tips are here to help you prepare the files in such a way as to facilitate a quick turnaround time. Please follow all instructions; failure to do so can result in problems and possibly production delays.
- Double-check files for compliance with KBW’s file guidelines. Failure to do so could result in production delays and possible art charges.
- Save all files into one zipped folder whenever possible. This helps organize files.
- Give each file a specific name. Rather than “bannerfile_file.zip”, use “yourcompany.zip” to avoid confusion with other client files.
- We can only accept Photoshop (PSD), Illustrator (AI) or InDesign (INDD) files saved in CC and below.
- The maximum file size for uploads is 500 MB.
- Only (JPG, ZIP, PDF, AI, PSD, EPS) files are allowed.
- After successfully uploading, please contact your Consort Representative at (800) 525-6424.